MAUD Account Manager (MELB)
MAUD is looking for an Account Manager to join a small team dedicated to creating design solutions across a variety of industries. You will be responsible for managing the day to day in support of the Client Director and Business Director to deliver a number of brand and campaign projects across MAUD’s portfolio of clients. You’ll support all elements of the creative and production process, from brief to client approval, and production.
- Support the Client Director and Business Director on a number of client projects to ensure they run efficiently and within budget.
- Manage small jobs independently, reporting into the Client Director and Business Director.
- Develop trusting collaborative relationships with clients, suppliers and internal teams.
- Make the day-to-day happen: manage timelines and budgets, keep WIP documents up to date, prepare meeting agendas and contact reports, working with internal teams support the production process from concept approval to dispatch, liaise with suppliers, printers and media agencies to ensure deadlines and specs are met.
- Support the Client Director and Business Director in managing feedback/approvals process with client.
- 2+ years’ experience in an agency or design studio
- Ability to multi-task and manage multiple projects and stakeholders
- Organisational mind and an eye for detail
- Proactive self-starter who is resourceful in finding solutions to challenges
- Calm and focussed under pressure
- Excellent communication skills
- Ambition to develop strategic thinking
- Interest in design, art, culture and fashion
Email your CV and examples of your work to email@example.com
No agencies please, we’ve got this one covered.