Broadcast Producer- Sydney
The Monkeys are looking for a Broadcast Producer to join our Production team. This role requires a nimble mind to solve all manner of production challenges as well as production experience gained in an advertising or production agency.
- Ensure every project runs like clockwork and is delivered to the highest standard
- Provide day to day timings, estimating, executing, purchasing/negotiation, quality control and general supervision of Broadcast related projects.
- Manage internal stakeholders and develop strong relationships within the Agency, with Client and with Suppliers
- Possess a strong understanding of the broadcast production and processes, and ensure their implementation
- Use your grit and dexterity to make ideas come to life across a range of channels
- Work closely with production team and suppliers to help us get the best deal for every project
- Use your negotiation skills to ensure the best outcomes for all jobs you are assigned to
- You’re a brilliant juggler, communicator and project manager – we’re looking for the best of the best
- Mid-senior level production experience, gained within advertising or production agency environments
- Provocative thinking comes naturally to you
- Excellent attention to detail; you don’t miss a thing
- Your sense of humour and unflappable demeanour is infectious
Interested? Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org