The Monkeys are looking for a Senior Planner to join our Planning team. Working across our portfolio of clients, the role is responsible for business, brand and communications strategy and planning. Reporting to the Head of Planning, the role will be focused on developing and maintaining brand strategy, marketing communications plans and developing agency briefs.
- Prepare annual marketing plans in line with Client strategic objectives
- Develop brand strategies
- Write and present marketing business plans
- Write and interrogate briefs as required
- Help inspire creative thinking with insights
- Develop and maintain effective working relationships with clients and agency teams
- Attend Client briefing sessions and present marketing and communications plans
- Play a key role in new business pitches for the agency
- You have experience leading large accounts independently
- You have experience in a fully integrated creative agency with a focus on brand
- You are collaborative in your working style and calm under pressure
- Provocative thinking comes naturally to you
- Strong communication and presentation skills
The Monkeys work hard. Things happen quickly. But it’s worth it, if only to get a year’s worth of laughter by the end of January.
Interested? Email us at email@example.com