Executive Assistant- Melbourne
The Monkeys are looking for an Executive Assistant to join us at our new Melbourne office. Supporting our CEO, Melbourne, and our Head of Strategy, this is a role for an EA with experience in a creative environment, and whose nimble mind can solve any administrative challenge. In other words, someone who is really good at making things happen. This role will help set up our new Melbourne office and be involved in growing something from the ground up.
- Diary management
- Proactively manage all email correspondence to ensure you’re across everything happening in the agency
- Build strong relationships with internal stakeholders, clients and suppliers
- Use your top notch administrative skills to take charge and make sure everything you work on runs smoothly
- Manage agency events ranging from a BBQ in our garage through to a party for hundreds of clients and friends.
- You’re a brilliant juggler, diplomat and are inspired by provocative ideas – we want someone who is into the work we do
- A background in production or creative services will be an asset to this role
- You’ve worked as an EA level in evolving industries such as advertising, media or technology
- Working with ambiguity doesn’t faze you; you love being fluid
- Excellent attention to detail; you don’t miss a thing
- You’re naturally calm and work well – or at least, have a sense of humour under pressure.
Who are The Monkeys
The Monkeys create provocative ideas that live within advertising, entertainment and technology. We’ve been called an ad agency, a collective, a branded content company, the business model of the future and a bunch of bloody dreamers.
Truth is, we’re a bit of each.
The Monkeys are a fully integrated agency owned by Accenture Interactive. We’re based in Surry Hills, Sydney with over 130 staff, but we work with clients all over the world.
The Monkeys work hard. Things happen quickly. But it’s worth it, if only to clock up a year’s worth of laughter in your first month.
Interested? Email us at email@example.com