MAUD Producer (MELB)
MAUD Melbourne is looking for a Producer to join a small team dedicated to creating design solutions across a variety of industries. In this client-facing role, you will be responsible for delivering the highest standard of broadcast and stills production for a fashion retail client, and support the execution of brand and campaign projects across MAUD’s portfolio of clients. You’ll manage all elements of the production process, from brief to client approval, and achieve creative integrity within tight budgets and deadlines.
- Develop strong collaborative relationships with clients, suppliers and internal teams.
- Lead projects to ensure they run efficiently and in a cost-effective manner.
- Make the day-to-day happen: assess scripts for feasibility, provide timings and estimates, manage budgets, handle purchasing and negotiations, monitor quality control and supervise execution and post-production of all broadcast and stills campaigns.
- Demonstrate ingenuity in producing creative work of an exceptional standard within budget constraints.
- Present finished work and manage feedback/approvals process with client.
- Run brand and campaign projects across the MAUD portfolio of clients, as required.
- 5+ years’ experience in an agency, media or production house environment
- Comprehensive understanding of broadcast and stills production processes
- Ability to multi-task and manage multiple projects and stakeholders
- Organisational mind and an eye for detail
- Proactive self-starter who is resourceful in finding solutions to challenges
- Calm and focussed under pressure
- Excellent communication skills
- Interest in design, art, culture and fashion
Email your CV and examples of your work to firstname.lastname@example.org
No agencies please, we’ve got this one covered.