Business Manager (AM) – Melbourne
The Monkeys make provocative ideas that live within advertising, entertainment and technology. As part of Accenture Song we aim to bridge the gap between brand promise and customer experience. We have an opportunity for a Business Manager (AM) who values creative opportunity and strategic thinking to join our Melbourne team.
You’ll be part of a supportive team who bring energy and creativity to every brief, no matter the size. You will be across the day to day running of your account and deliver integrated solutions for our clients.
Here’s a bit about the role:
- Be accountable to ensure every project runs on time and be across the detail
- Build client relationships and learn from those around you
- Become essential within the agency, updating the team on progress and owning your jobs
- Play a key role in delivering The Monkeys experience to clients, ensuring all briefs are followed while still pushing for creative solutions
- Record all job requirements and develop your commercial ability
- Provocative thinking comes naturally to you
- You must have a minimum of 2 years’ experience in a creative agency
- You can develop relationships quickly and genuinely enjoy partnering with clients
- Excellent attention to detail – you check everything, then check it again
- Ability to manage workflows; You know where everything is and what everyone is doing
- Your sense of calm is infectious
Interested? Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org