The Monkeys NZ are looking for a Mac Operator / Finished Artist to join our Studio team in Auckland. The Monkeys are known to push the boundaries within the advertising space, so your projects and role will vary across all clients and require you to use your technical knowledge to deliver on briefs.
• Use your craft skills, attention to detail and a solid foundation in core design to deliver on briefs
• Use your strong technical knowledge of print and workflows to deliver the highest quality work.
• Work across a variety of collateral, mainly print and outdoor but also extending to digital
• Work with Creative Directors and Art Directors to deliver on the overall look and concept of a brief, resizing and despatching to specification
• You are proficient across the Adobe Creative Suite
• You have prior experience working in a creative agency
• Provocative thinking comes naturally to you
• You have excellent communication skills, both written and verbal
• You can juggle multiple projects with a clear mind and a cool head
• You are proficient in Adsend, Quickcut and other dispatch programs, production and pre-press knowledge is an added bonus
Interested? Email us with a link to your portfolio at firstname.lastname@example.org
Who are The Monkeys
The Monkeys create provocative ideas that live within advertising, entertainment and technology. We’ve been called an ad agency, a collective, a branded content company, the business model of the future and a bunch of bloody dreamers.
Truth is, we’re a bit of each.
Owned by Accenture Interactive, we’re headquartered in Surry Hills, Sydney. We have over 150 staff, but we work with clients all over the world.