The Monkeys integrated Design Studio is looking for a mid-senior Integrated Designer, with strong digital skills, to join our team for a 10-12 month contract covering parental leave.
The Monkeys is known to push the boundaries within the advertising space, so your projects and role will vary across all clients and mediums include websites, apps, games, eDMs, innovative social, digital OOH, graphics for on air, branding, illustration, and just about anything our award-winning creatives can throw at you.
Here’s a bit about the role:
– Reporting into the studio leads, you would work in our fast-paced studio team to ensure timely execution of creative projects
– Responsible for delivering a high standard of craft across varied mediums and client portfolio(s) in line with creative concepts and brand guidelines.
– Work collaboratively with design leads, creatives, producers, UX and digital developers to execute design work.
– Effortlessly take briefs and direction from creative, understand and interpret them.
– Be highly conceptual to create work that’s engaging and considered.
– Proactively offer alternate solutions to briefs, especially when you see an opportunity to elevate the concept.
– 4+ years of experience delivering high end design solutions within the marketing space, preferably in an agency environment or digital production house.
– Provocative thinking comes naturally to you.
– You are proactive in pushing for best work.
– You have a grounding in traditional design but with the digital chops to bring your work into the 22nd century and beyond.
– You have experienced in animation for social and OOH, you should know your way around Aftereffects and have a good eye for timing and animation principals.
– You have an elevated level of proficiency across Adobe Creative Cloud.
– You have a firm grasp of UX concepts and best practices.
– You are organised and detailed about file management/time tracking and strictly keeping to deadlines, whether you are working from the agency or remotely.
– You can juggle multiple projects with a clear mind and a cool head.
– You have a thirst to teach others and share your knowledge within the studio team and beyond.
– You have a strong passion for design across many mediums and have the skills to execute them
– Experience with Figma is a bonus but not a requirement
– Print and pre-press experience a bonus
Interested? Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Who are The Monkeys?
The Monkeys create provocative ideas that live within advertising, entertainment, and technology. We’ve been called an ad agency, a collective, a branded content company, the business model of the future and a bunch of bloody dreamers.
Truth is, we’re a bit of each.
Owned by Accenture Interactive, we’re headquartered in Surry Hills, Sydney. We have over 150 staff, but we work with clients all over the world.