The Monkeys are looking for a Senior Copywriter to join our Creative team in Sydney. We are looking for someone who can bring provocative ideas today, writing creative and effective copy that inspires every brief you work on. In partnership with a Senior Art Director, you will bring your extensive copywriting abilities to create world class creative work for our clients.
Here’s a little bit about the role:
• Write and craft innovative copy to meet a client’s brief
• Provide senior creative input through entire creative process on assigned accounts
• Brief in, vet and push the work so that it meets both creative and strategic requirements
• Be proactive in developing and presenting brand-building plans, concepts and marketing solutions for our clients
• Seek opportunities for more innovative approaches and solutions, and implement them to the best of your ability
• Challenge our thinking to continually evolve the agency’s creative offering
• Promote high conceptual and executional standards
• Present creative concepts, scripts and other work
• Have effective relationships to ensure best ideas are put forward, and proactively sell additional ideas to clients
• Work with the internal production departments and external production agencies and companies
• Brief and provide feedback clearly and articulately to agency producers
• Attend shoots and direct talent, where necessary in conjunction with directors or photographers
• Work closely with a Group Business Director and our internal Business Management team to ensure clear delivery of client briefs
• Excellent attention to detail
• Highly organised and motivated, with a real sense of drive
• Can understand and appreciate visual elements
• Conceptual thinking comes naturally to you
• Collaborative work style and ability to mentor junior creatives
• Excellent communication skills, both verbally and written.
• Minimum of 6 years’ relevant experience within creative agencies, both locally and internationally.
Interested? Please send your CV to email@example.com